“Its the most wonderful time of the year”
Christmas is by far my favorite Holiday of all and not just because of the gifts. Spending time with loved ones, having extra days off, wearing ugly Christmas sweaters, eggnog, decorations everywhere, Hilarious holiday movies and of course, listening to Holiday music 24/7 to get you in the spirit. I decided to share some of my Holiday playlist songs in hopes that everyone will listen to them non stop until you get so tired of them you have to wait a whole year to do it all over again!
1. All Arianna Grande Christmas songs– It consists of 3 different albums she released that include classics like Santa Baby, and Last Christmas, as well as original songs like Intro, Santa tell me, and Winter Things. They are the perfect get up and after having a few too many drinks at holiday cerebrations.
2. Leona Lewis “Christmas, With Love”– My favorites include One More Sleep, Winter Wonderland, I Wish It Could be Christmas Everyday, and Mr. Right. Her angelic voice makes the perfect background for Family gathering this season.
3. Michael Buble Christmas– He truly has such an amazing, soothing voice. His duets such as Jingle bells feat. The Puppini Sisters, White Christmas duet with Shania Twain, and my favorite by far Baby It’s Cold outside with Idina Menzel that is absolute hilarious and honestly a little creepy.
4. Christmas Pop Classics– Christmas Tree by Lady Gaga (PG-13), My Only Wish (This Year) by Britney Spears, Merry Christmas Happy Holidays by NSYNC.
5. Mariah Carey Merry Christmas– Of course I had to include the Holiday classics by the true queen Mariah Carey. All I want for Christmas is you and Christmas (Baby please come home) were as much of a hit 23 years ago as they are today and will continue to be for years to come.